Colorado Fiber Arts

Colorado Fiber Arts Located at: 121 Broadway Avenue Pueblo, CO 81004 719-543-1161 Opened in September of 2006. We carry supplies for Knitting, Crochet, Weaving, Spinning, Tatting and Felting.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ever have one of those days?


Poor blog. I have neglected you for over a month, and to make matters worse, I am having one of THOSE days... you know the kind.


Ok, so after I got to work this morning, I was tearing up yet ANOTHER credit card offer and proceeded to knock over an entire glass of water... all over the counter... it wasn't milk, but I still cried.... This set up my entire day.





So then, I'm adding the classes from our FAB new schedule into our behind the desk calender... when it hits me.... I messed up the dates for not one, or two - but FOUR classes. I'm so mad at myself I could spit. As soon as I fetch the laptop from home, which will probably not happen today, I can open up the master calender and locate the correct dates. I will publish them here, I will revise the online newsletter, and will mail out postcards to everyone.




Did I mention that the ATM ate my debit card last week when I went to activate it? I put in my pin number - same as the old card they told me - GULP.... it was gone. Sucked into the black oblivion that is the BANK. So I called today, to have them send me my card and whatever pin they now have assigned it. NO - I have to go in and pick it up....



UGH.... just one of those days.


Hope YOUR day is turning out better than mine!

~M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home